Is franchising for you?
Have you always wanted to run your own business?
Well, here is your chance! Franchising allows you to become your own boss all the while eliminating some risks involved. Through operating a franchise you invest money and time in a business formula that has been proven a success by another company called the franchisor. The guess work is over.
And everyone knows success = profit.
The industry is expanding at a rapid pace. Why? Franchising is proven to be the most secure way to start your own business. Nine out of ten franchise owners reported profit in 2002. With training now provided by 99 per cent of franchisors it’s hard to say no.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FRANCHISE:
• Find out what is available and marketable. Always do your own research.
• Figure out how much you are willing and able to invest. (Without a substantial sum of money to
put down as an offer to the franchisor, you may have to forfeit the idea).
• Choose the right one for you. Personal interest is always best to keep enthusiasm during long
hours of hard work. Always remember that full commitment is necessary.
• Know where to find information about franchising and talk to experts.
• Speak with individuals who have franchised businesses. This gives you a broad picture of what
• Contact the franchisor/franchisors you are interested in.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After you purchase a package, the franchisor gives you an exclusive ‘territory’ on a renewable contract. This contract allows you to use the company’s brand name, methods of operation, technology or products for a certain length of time.
Training in the technical or business side is provided as well as operation manuals, marketing help and, depending on the franchisor, accounting or administrative services.
Always remember: The most important rule is to be practical when starting a business.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.